1. What’s Good Here?
It’s all crap sir. This restaurant is just a front to sell crack. Oh sorry, I lied. Our crack’s the shit.
2. What Do You Have to Drink Here?
Water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Coffee, Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea, Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice, Hot Tea, Vodka Soda, Vodka Coke, Vodka Diet Coke, Vodka Cranberry, Vodka OJ, Vodka Rocks….would you like to me continue or would you like to read this revolutionary thing called a MENU?
3. Can You Just Tell The Chef….?
The Chef hates me. He hates you. He hates everyone. He will scream at me if I get too close. Anything I “tell the chef” must fit into a 18 character sentence I type on a computer. BURGER NOFRYSUBSLDXTRATOMKLLME
4. Are You Sure You Can’t Do It?
Let me check with myself again. No…we can’t substitute your rice with lobster claws.
5. Why Don’t You Have That on the Menu Anymore!!?
I don’t know. When the Owner and Chef met to change the menu I was training for a trip to Mars.
6. I Had it Last Time, Why Can’t I Do it Now?
You’re right. Did you know this restaurant used to be a Post Office? Let me know if I can get you some 2 cent stamps as well. One word: McRib.
7. Can You Tell the Owner I’m Here? He and I Go Way Back.
Wow you must be great friends. You don’t have his phone number, email, fax number, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Grindr to tell him you’re here yourself.
8. Is One Entrée Enough For The Two Of Us?
It will be once I poison your water.
9. What’s Your Freshest Fish?
His name was Harold. He was a Snapper. He died four seconds ago.
10. Lets just say this should now be called “9 Questions Servers Get Everyday”
-Aaron Smallets Smurph